Serving Customers Worldwide
With our loyal and dedicated staff and excellent suppliers, CCTP now serves customers in the U.S., Europe, the Far East, Australia, New Zealand & South America, shipping over 300 packages a day worldwide.
WE SHIP ALMOST ANYWHERE - but if you have any questions, please email our International Department (email@example.com). We will reply quickly.
* MINIMUM ORDER *
United States Postal Service
UPS - CANADA ONLY
Customs - Import Duties & Taxes
Minimum for all international shipments is U.S. $ 100 ; (merchandise total), INCLUDING Canada and Mexico.
- Wire transfer or US money order in (U.S. Dollars ONLY)
- Credit Cards: We accept MasterCard, Visa, and Discover
- We will be happy to provide the invoice prior to payment
No Shipping Method Will Display: Due to unpredictable variables, at the point in our online order process that a shipping method should be selected, only one option appears that simply states that you will be advised of the best method and the cost. Go ahead and place your order online, and we will email you the best method & cost for approval before shipping & charging your credit card.
- FedEx International Economy: Delivery time is 4 - 5 business days.
- FedEx International Priority: Delivery time is 1 - 3 business days.
- USPS Priority Mail International: Normal delivery within 1 to 3 business days
- USPS Express Mail: Normal delivery 1 to 2 business days.
- UPS Express: This is the fastest service from UPS, delivery time is 1 - 2 business days.
- UPS Expedited: Delivery time for this service is 2 - 5 business days.
- UPS Standard Canada: delivery time is 4 - 7 business days.
Please contact your local customs officials regarding any import duties and taxes prior to placing your order. We have no knowledge or responsibility for any customs duties or taxes. We are required by law to include a commercial invoice with all shipments and we are not allowed to reduce the dollar value on your invoice or mark your package as a "gift".
A few products cannot be exported, so please view our list of prohibited export products. These items must be removed from your order. You are responsible for knowing what is legal for you to import into your country, and we cannot be responsible for any importation fees or confiscated items. Please contact your customs or postal officials for more information.
U.S. FISH & WILDLIFE REQUIREMENTS:
THERE IS A PERMIT FEE OF $97.00 (PER ORDER) REQUIRED ON WILDLIFE PRODUCTS THAT ARE SHIPPED INTERNATIONALLY, such as Buckskin, Furs, Porcupine Hair & Quills, Shells, etc.
We will notify you before shipping if any restrictions apply to your order and you can either cancel these items or authorize the charge.