2018 Kansas-Nebraska Rendezvous
Join us at the Kansas-Nebraska Rendezvous on April 20-22, 2018 at Corndodger Station, 7.5 miles west of Frankfort, Kansas. Bring your rifle, pistol, smoothbores, bow, hawk, knife and whatever else you may want to use for competing at the Kansas-Nebraska Rendezvous. The Kaw Valley Muzzleloaders, host of the Kansas-Nebraska Rendezvous this year invite you to come keep the tradition alive, and to shoot to support your states’ honor!.
Pot luck supper will be provided Saturday night (meat will be supplied). Bring a dish. Assembly and auction will follow the meal.
Camp Fee (includes event fees)
* One registered shooter per camp is required.
* $20.00 Single; $30.00 Family
* Plenty of wood is available.
* Fire bucket required in all camps.
* Clean outhouses are on site.
* Primitive and modern camps available.
* Keep ‘non-period’ items covered in Primitive Camp.
* ‘Quiet Camp’ is available for old timers.
* No loaded guns are allowed in camp.
Things to know about the Kansas-Nebraska Rendezvous
* Pre-1840s dress is strongly encouraged.
* All pets must be on leash at all times.
* Horses must be under control at all times.
* Traditional Arms only
* Shooting will be from the Pouch
* Open Iron Sights only
* Patched Round Ball only
* Ruling of Range Officer and Booshway is final on all range and camp issues.
* Tin Cup Rule is in effect.
For more information (Co-Booshways):
Kansas Booshway, Lee Tebbutt 785-617-0061
Kansas Secundo, Jim Grable 785-799-7375
Nebraska Contact, Joe Polak 402-787-7126
Mark your calendar today so you don’t miss the next Kansas-Nebraska Rendezvous at Corndodger Station near Frankfort, Kansas.
Tags: Kansas-Nebraska Rendezvous, Kan-Neb Rendezvous, Nebraska Mountain Man Rendezvous, Nebraska Rendezvous, Kansas Rendezvous, Kansas Mountain Man Rendezvous