2019 Pipe Creek Station Rendezvous
Don’t miss the 6th Annual Pipe Creek Station Rendezvous on February 15-17, 2019 about 25 miles north of Salina, Kansas. The Prairie Long Rifles are pleased to announce their winter rendezvous, aka the Sixth “First Ever” Rendezvous. Please join us for the Pipe Creek Station hunt style shoot. When you get here you can ask us to explain the name! Bring your muzzleloading rifle or pistol and get ready to compete in the Pipe Creek Station Rendezvous Rifle Shoot, Pistol Shot, Hawk & Knife Throw, and maybe even a little fire-starting. Primitive dress, pre-1840s preferred, but not required.
* 8:00 a.m. Range Opens
* Pot Luck Saturday night; we will provide the meat, you provide the side dishes.
Competitions & Other Activities
* Shooting Fee: $15.00
* Rifle Shoot
* Pistol Shot
* Hawk & Knife Throw
* All shooting from bag only.
* Round Ball only, open sights.
* NMRLA rules apply.
* Prizes will be awarded at Saturday night meal.
* Archery Shoot, Sunday morning ($1.00 buy-in).
* Designated Range Officers will have the final word on all disputes and violations.
* Other events to be announced.
* No Camp Fee
* No water on site.
* Plenty of firewood is available and privies on site, so bring the women – they have no excuses!
* Primitive and Modern Camp sites are available.
* Fire buckets are required in each camp.
* No loaded fire arms allowed in camp.
Other Things to know:
* Primitive dress preferred, but not required.
* All dogs must be on leashes.
Pipe Creek Rendezvous Site
N 160th Road
Delphos, KS 67436
For More Information on the Pipe Creek Station Rendezvous:
Allen Long, President: Call 785-493-1635
Barb or Luke Long: Call 785-667-4612
Mark your calendar today so you don’t miss the next Pipe Creek Station Rendezvous in February north of Salina, Kansas.
Tags: Pipe Creek Station Rendezvous, First Ever Rendezvous, Kansas Mountain Man Rendezvous, Kansas Rendezvous