2019 Big Horn Mountain Men Rendezvous
Don’t miss the 36th Annual Big Horn Mountain Men Rendezvous from October 10-19, 2019 at the Holcomb Valley Scout Ranch near Big Bear, California. Enjoy traditional Muzzle Loading Rifles, Pistols, Trade Guns, Primitive Bows/Arrows, Hawk & Knife. Horses Welcome. Events included in camp fee. Prizes will be awarded according to number of daily participants. $5 re-entry fee per event. ALL CAMP POTLUCK PLANNED FOR SATURDAY, October 11 & FRIDAY, October 18.
EXTENDED DATES for Big Horn Mountain Men Rendezvous!!
NO EVENTS ON first OR last day/date
VISITORS WELCOME FRI OCT 11 thru MON OCT 14 and
FRI OCT 18 and SAT OCT 19
ADVENTURE PASS NOT REQUIRED ON PREMISES
Big Horn Mountain Men Rendezvous
TRADER’S BUCKS will be awarded for most prizes.
Food Vendors – you are responsible for obtaining required permits & maintaining a primitive appearance of your setup, if in
Primitive Camp. Please contact Booshway for details.
SHOOTING SCHEDULE WILL BE POSTED IN “SCHEDULE of EVENTS” and POSTED ON BULLETIN BOARD.
RANGE AND SHOOTING RULES (Please read COMPLETE rules available at registration):
Peewees (11 and younger) may use cross sticks. Juniors – 12 through 15. Adults – 16 and older
Round ball only – no conicals. Open sights only. Arrows – Wood, feathers (metal field tips, plastic nocks OK)
CAMP RULES (ALL):
These rules apply to all Big Horn Mountain Men Rendezvous participants, regardless of type camp.
QUIET TIME – MIDNIGHT TILL 6:00 AM
1. All participants must be out of camp by 4:00 pm, Sunday, Sept 11.
2. PROPANE ONLY in Tin Tipi area.
3. Potable well water is available throughout camp.
4. Haul out your trash. Leave a clean camp when you pack up. Place ashes from charcoal in ash barrels provided -if we’re
allowed charcoal fires. NO TRASH IN ASH BARRELS!!
5. Dogs are allowed. Please respect your neighbors – don’t bring unfriendly or barking dogs, clean up after. Must be tied or
on leash at all times.