2019 Brushy Creek Rangers Rendezvous
Join us for the Annual Brushy Creek Rangers Rendezvous on May 3-5, 2019 at the “range” (see map) near Smartsville, California.
- Pre-registration: Single $15.00, Couple $20.00, Family $25.00 until 10 days prior.
- On site: Single $20.00, Couple $25.00, Family $30.00
- Non-Shooting Campers $10.00 Sanitation fee per tent/RV
- Drive on designated roads ONLY.
- Rifle, Pistol, Hawk and Knife Trails
- Trade Gun Trail
- Long Gong, Shotgun
- Old Coot Shoot (55+ years)
- Cannon Shoot, Dutch Oven Cook-Off, Apple Pie Contest
Other Rendezvous Activities & Information
- Needle-in-the-Haystack for the kids
- Raffle Prizes ($1 each, 6 tickets/$5 or Arms Length/$20)
- Saturday night Potluck – Bring a dish
- BCR will provide meat and beans
- Awards Sunday morning
- Turn in blanket prize when registering or PRIOR to shooting the range
- Blanket prizes for PeeWees and Juniors will be provided by BCR
Camping or Facility Information
- Please respect your neighbors. NO generators except during posted hours (7-9 a.m. and 5-7 p.m.)
- NO loaded firearms in camping areas.
- No horses. Leash your dogs and watch your children ¡ rattlesnakes may be in the area
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY TO ANYONE!
Trade Guild and BCR rules apply – $15 cash or equivalent merchandise donation required for PeeWee and Junior Blanket Prizes.
For More Information:
Booshway, #1 (Dennis Rymel), 916-412-0839
President, Tom Poppleton, 530-265-4426, email@example.com
Get on CA-20 W/CA-49 S/State Highway 20 West/Golden Center Freeway.
Continue on CA-20 West/State Hwy 20 West to Smartsville 7 min (4.3 mi)
Turn left onto Hammonton Smartsville Road 1.0 mi
Turn left onto Chuck Yeager Road / Smartsville Road 4.7 mi
Just past Waldo Road and turn right on small dirt road to Brushy Creek.
Mark your calendar today so you don’t miss the next Brushy Creek Rangers Rendezvous near Smartsville, California.
Tags: Brushy Creek Rangers Rendezvous, California Rendezvous, California Mountain Man Rendezvous