2019 Tioga Mountain Men Summer Rendezvous
Join us for the 2019 Tioga Mountain Men Summer Rendezvous on July 12-14, 2019 at the Coleman Ranch near Bridge, Oregon. Come and enjoy a weekend of camping, shooting and fun with us at the banks of the Big Creek at the Coleman Ranch. Bring your guns, gear and enthusiasm.
Contest Fee: Singles $17.00; Family $30.00
Events: Men’s Rifle, Women’s Rifle, Pistol, Knife & Hawk Trail, Little Squirt (age up to 8), Pewee (age 8-12) Rifle, Junior (age 13-17) Rifle, Long Gong, Fort Shoot, Candle Shoot, Shotgun ($4 at event), Trade Gun ($4), Stake Shoot
Dutch Oven Cook Off
Bring your best recipes. Two Divisions: Main Dish and Dessert. Winner in each division gets a prize. Time for this event will be right before the Saturday Potluck Dinner.
Saturday Potluck Dinner
Hamburgers will be provided. Everyone bring your yummiest dish. Potluck for Tioga Mountain Men Summer Rendezvous participants only.
Traders of Period Merchandise are welcome. No fee, but donations appreciated for giveaways. Traders set up available on Wednesday. No food vendors of any kind allowed.
Awards, Blanket Prizes – Please provide a blanket prize if you want one back – and Raffle Prizes – after Long Gong and Shot Gun.
Range Rules: All Tioga Mountain Man Club Rules Apply
- Open iron sights with patched round ball only.
- Primitive Rifle Trail Walk, extra 5 points for primitive attire, 3 pieces: shirt, pants, head gear or foot wear.
- No more than two shooters per gun.
- Shooter meeting at 8:30 am Thursday – Saturday.
- Two camping areas available: Primitive and Non-Primitive. These are the only areas you camp. Ask if you have questions where you can be before setting up.
- All pets must be tied up or kept on a leash.
- Pick up after your animals.
- Pack in – Pack out. Keep your area clean and picked up.
- Absolutely NO loading or loaded firearms in camp.
- This is a family sport we all want to have fun. Please watch your language and conduct.
- Know where your children are at all times. You are responsible for their safety.
- There will be NON POTTABLE water available.
- Depending on the fire danger at the time, we may be able to have camp fires.
- All campers must sign in.
- NO CELL PHONE SERVICE AT SITE!
Big Creek Road
Bridge, OR 97458
The Coleman Ranch on Big Creek Road in Bridge, Oregon is the venue of the Tioga Mountain Men Summer Rendezvous in Coos County, Oregon. CALL FOR DIRECTIONS.
Ken Sjogren: Call 541-396-5565; Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Buff Coplin: Call 541-294-1597
Directions to Signs
@ Coos Bay Highway (OR-42) & Bridge Road in Bridge, OR, go NE 0.8 mi. to
Bridge Road & Big Creek Road, Bridge, Oregon – Look for signs,
Follow signs along Big Creek Road to the Coleman Ranch
Map link for Bridge Road & Big Creek Road
Mark your calendar today so you don’t miss the next Tioga Mountain Men Summer Rendezvous in Coos River, Oregon.
Tags: Tioga Mountain Men Summer Rendezvous, Tioga Mountain Men Rendezvous, Oregon Rendezvous, Oregon Mountain Man Rendezvous