2019 Blind Horse Spring Pow Wow
Join us for the annual Blind Horse Spring Pow Wow on April 20-21, 2019 at the Tract Farm in Alpine, Alabama. Experience Native American drumming, singing, and dancers in colorful regalia. Food and craft vendors will surround the dance arena. Seating is limited, so be sure to bring lawn chairs or blankets to sit on and view the circle and dancers. Blind Horse Spring Pow Wow is located just 11 miles North of Sylacauga and 9 miles South of Talledega on Highway 21. Camping and RV space is available for participants and vendors.
Blind Horse Spring Pow Wow Features:
Powwow Drumming, Singing, Dancing
Featuring “TONANZI” Aztec Dance Group
Levi Walker Jr (Noc-a-Homa), the Brave’s Mascot
Earthquest will have birds of prey on diplay and give demonstrations
$2 Seniors 65+
Children under 6 are free
Free Admission to:
Dancers with or in regalia
911 Responders & ER Staff
Gates Open at 10 AM
Grand Entry at 12 Noon
Closi Farm ng Ceremony at 5 PM
22315 Alabama Highway 21
Alpine, Alabama 35014
Non Vendors Camping or RV
- You may stay on the property with an RV or camper for the entire pow wow for $15.
- Electricity hook-up is $10.00 with RV or camper at the site for the event.
- Water is available for sale.
- SERVICE DOGS ONLY – Or allowed if dogs can stay in your RV or camper.
- ALL GENERATORS MUST BE SHUTDOWN BY 11 PM EACH NIGHT!
Blind Horse Spring Pow Wow Mini-Gallery
- Free water (bottles) for dancers and performers.
- $1 per bag of ice.
- Electricity hook-up is $10.00 for vendors with RV or camper at the site for the event.
- You may stay on the property with RV or camper for the entire pow wow at no additional charge.
- Free firewood and newspapers on Saturday and Sunday to all pow wow participants and working staff.
- Water centrally located for vendors.
- Free sponsor gift bags
- Special lodging prices for participants and guests.
22315 Alabama Highway 21
Alpine, AL 35014-7638
For More Information:
Call 256-404-0529; Email email@example.com
What is a Pow Wow?
Pow Wow is a time to celebrate life, strengthen the ties among the People and invite visitors to share in American Indian culture by joining together to dance, sing and listen to stories, old songs and see dances that bridge the gap from ancestors to elders, to young ones.
Mark your calendar today so you don’t miss the next Blind Horse Spring Pow Wow in November at the Tract Farm in Alpine, Alabama.
Tags: Blind Horse Spring Pow Wow, Blind Horse Pow Wow, Blind Horse Intertribal Pow Wow, Blind Horse Fall Powwow, Blind Horse Powwow, Blind Horse Intertribal Powwow, Alabama Powwow, Alabama Pow Wow