2019 Mackinaw Rendezvous and Trade Fair
Step back in time at the annual Mackinaw Rendezvous and Trade Fair on August 1-4, 2019 at Conkling Heritage Park in Mackinaw City, Mchigan. Experience 18th and 19th Century life in Native American, Military and Civilian Encampments at the Mackinaw Rendezvous and Trade Fair. The purpose of the event is to present Native Americans, Americans, French & English as they mixed together in the 1700s and early 1800s in the Mackinaw Region.
The Mackinaw Rendezvous and Trade Fair features merchants and blanket traders with 18th and 19th Century crafts, clothing and accessories for sale. in addition to the 18th Century Market Fair, there will be many demonstrations of primitive frontier skills, Musket Firing, Cooking and other demonstrations. There will also be competitions in Hawk and knife throwing, primitive archery and much more.
Public Welcome – Free Admission!
Conkling Heritage Park
South Huron Avenue
Mackinaw City, MI 49701
Contact & More Info: Call 231-537-4851
Sponsored by the Fort Michilimackinac Re-Enactment Committee
Mackinaw Rendezvous and Trade Fair Featured Activities:
- 1834 Ham’s Fork, Wyoming
- Experience 18th and 19th Century Life in the Native American, Military and Civilian Encampment
- Outstanding Trade Companies with 18th and 19th Century Crafts, Clothing and Accessories For Sale
- Skirmishes Throughout Town
- Cannon and Musket Firing Demonstration, Hawk & Knife Throwing, Primitve
- Archery and Other Competitions
- Fun-Filled Public Auction of 18th and 19th Century Items
- Rendezvous Encampment and Traders Row will Open to the Public at 10:00 a.m. Each Day