With our Indian Style Shooting Bag Kit, you can make a soft buckskin shooting bag that any rifleman (whether Longhunter, Trapper or Native American) might have made and worn.
You can create just such a classic shooting bag with features including a natural cut flap, up to 4 interior pockets, fringed bag corners and shoulder strap, tradecloth bound edges and a strap-mounted patch knife sheath.
Indian Style Shooting Bag Kit Contains:
- a soft German-tanned buckskin
- red trade cloth for binding
- 4 colors of 11/0 seed beads
- simulated sinew, glovers needle
- basic bag parts pattern
- fully illustrated instructions