For the writer or artist in your life, there's nothing quite like receiving a vintage hand laced leather bound journal as a gift because it's straight from the heart. Our hand laced leather bound journals look like they might have just been pulled out of a saddle bag or backpack. Opening a fresh, new journal to a blank page is an exciting feeling to many writers. For the free spirit, mountain man or historic reenactor in your life, it's a great gift they can use to chronicle rendezvous or battle reenactments. For the artist, it makes a great sketchbook.
Vintage leather bound journal includes:
- a wrap closure for extra security
- unlined pages of cotton rag paper inside
- approximate pages: 105-110 sheets (210-220 pages)
- sizes may vary
- fits in all but your smallest bag
- makes a great personal journal, organizer, diary, travel journal, or sketchbook for artist
Vintage Leather Bound Journals in FIVE styles: Hand Laced (001), Celtic Cross (002), or Distressed Leather (003), Rolled with string (010), Heavy leather with pull-up (020); See related items below.