Crazy Crow Trading Post is pleased to introduce a rawhide shield kit intended for use at today's powwows, primarily by Northern Traditional style dancers. One of the most popular accessories for the Northern Traditional Dancer is the small, decorated rawhide shield typically worn on the forearm.
To order your Traditional Dancer's Rawhide Shield Kit, choose from dyed Imitation Eagle Feathers, hand painted Imitation Eagle Feathers or hand painted Red-Tail Hawk Feathers.
Traditional Dancer's Rawhide Shield Kit includes:
* 9" genuine rawhide disc
* tradecloth strip with selvedge
* buckskin lace
* 4" x 12" buckskin for the arm straps
* 4 imitation eagle or hawk feathers
* fully illustrated instructions for assembly
* with tips on painting and decoration
This and other kits introduced in 2017, represent additions to our Native American regalia kit line that reflect the most current styles and use of new materials.